Create high-quality UX / UI experiences, using best practices and the latest market trends, and then transfer them to code structures. The UX / UI Developer will face numerous technical challenges, so they will have to use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Work in collaboration with one or more scrum teams and internal teams to design the UX in an agile model.
- Work with clients to understand the actual requirements from a UX point of view.
- Create quick mockup prototypes for any initial design.
- Design a high-quality user interface in accordance with modern design principles for business software.
- Illustrate and optimize software workflows to get the best of UX.
- Generate the layout of the structure in Prototype code.
- Perform UX tests on different devices to guarantee the optimal experience.
- Experience creating websites with html and css.
- Experience creating websites with WordPress.
- Experience creating userflows, wireframes and prototypes with pixel perfect.
- Experience with code language with angular and react.
- Design System experience.
- Knowledge of tools for the execution of designs (illustrator, Photoshop, office packages, tools for web page development)
- Scrum methodology
- Design Thinking
- DDD (Data Driven Design)
- Design System on Figma
- HTML5, CSS3
- Material Design
- React Native
- Attitude, responsibility and commitment, results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent writing and spelling skills
- Effective communication skills
- Facility to learn the business
- Analytical / critical thinking